Launched in 2004, 247-host is based in Montreal, Canada and has data centers in USA, Canada and Europe.
While they are relatively small, they are active in the web hosting community on various forums, and based on limited research we have not found any complaints about them. In fact, the one or two mentions we found are relatively positive.
247-host offer a wide variety of Reseller Hosting plans, all of which come with cPanel, WHM, CloudLinux and LiteSpeed for increased performance. If you would like their SSD storage, then you will require their Super, Super Plus or Extreme plan.
Overall, their higher priced reseller hosting plans look quite good on paper, coming with ample storage, WHMCS and priced adequately to avoid having to overload them with too many customers.
Editor's note: We have not personally tested 247-host, and our full investigation of their service is still pending. In the meantime, please check out our user reviews below.
247-host key points
Not EIG Owned, SSD Hosting
For Hosting Companies, Free WHMCS
247-host Users Reseller Reviews
Find out what people are saying about 247-host reseller hosting below, or alternatively, if you have experience with them yourself, feel free to leave your review.
Review type: Reseller Hosting
Overall review score
Best hosting service available.Dependable, reasonably priced with top notch customer service and technical support.
Review type: Reseller Hosting
Overall review score
I am useing this hosting service for many years and I am satisfied with it. Whanever I had some problem (it was rarely) they responed fast and resolved it.
247-host Expert Review 2017
As you will see later, the plans offered by 247-host cater to almost every need. They are suitable for those wanting to run their own web hosting business, coming with WHMCS or ClientExec free of charge on some of their higher priced plans.
Overall, we are very impressed, at least on paper (because we have not physically tested them ourselves) with what they have to offer.
If you are looking for a great host for your web design \ development clients then you may want to consider a host like SiteGround, but if you are looking to run your own web hosting company, then 247-host is worth considering.
You will find a list of all the advertised features below:
- Latest cPanel & WHM
- Private Nameservers
- Overselling Enabled
- Free Migration from another host
- Hassle-free upgrade at anytime
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- 45 day money back guarantee
- LiteSpeed Web Server
- MariaDB or MySQL Databases
- Multiple PHP versions
- CloudFlare CDN & CloudLinux OS
- RVSiteBuilder Pro
- Domain reseller account
- Unlimited Sub Domains
- Unlimited Parked Domains
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Unlimited Databases
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Unlimited Forwarders
- Unlimited Auto Responders
Great Selling Points for a Web Hosting Company
If you were aiming to set up your own web hosting business, or just resell to your own clients 247-web is definitely worth considering.
There are quite a few excellent selling points you would be able to advertise, including:
- LiteSpeed - This is a high performance Apache drop-in replacement, and has a streamlined event-driven architecture. If you have a high traffic server (great for reseller hosting), then it will reduce memory consumption and CPU usage increasing website performance. Also, due to its optimized code, it will serve static content faster.
- CloudLinux - You can promote the use of CloudLinux by promoting reliable and secure servers. CloudLinux isolates each cPanel account ensuring greater security, and places arbitary limits on the amount of resources each account can use, thus preventing one cPanel account slowing others down. For reseller hosting, and web hosting companies, this is great.
- CloudFlare - Allows users to easily add a CDN, and other performance related features for free. Not only does this keep the end users happy, but also reduces the number of resources they use. You can read more about CloudFlare here.
- PHP 7 - This is the latest version of PHP, and is signifanctly faster than prior versions. You can read more about it here.
- SSD Storage - This increases performance, both in terms of throughput, but also latency, significantly improvement website performance. You can read more about SSD hosting here.
And of course, with WHMCS, you will be able to manage your clients easily with this powerful billing \ support system.
247-Host Reseller Hosting Plans
24-7 offers a variety of different reseller hosting plans, primarily distinguished by the amount of disk space. However, their higher priced plans also include SSD storage, and free Clientexec or WHMCS.
|Hosting Plan||Notable features||No. Of Accounts||Disk Space||Bandwidth||Price|
|STARTER||cPanel, LiteSpeed, CloudLinux||10||10 GB||100 GB||$8.99|
|STANDARD||cPanel, LiteSpeed, CloudLinux||20||20 GB||200 GB||$10.99|
|ADVANCE||cPanel, LiteSpeed, CloudLinux||30||30 GB||300 GB||$12.99|
|POWER||cPanel, LiteSpeed, CloudLinux||Unlimited||50 GB||500 GB||$14.99|
|POWER PLUS||cPanel, LiteSpeed, CloudLinux, Clientexec \ WHMCS||Unlimited||75 GB||1000 GB||$24.99|
|SUPER||cPanel, LiteSpeed, CloudLinux, Clientexec \ WHMCS||Unlimited||100 GB SSD||2000 GB||$31.99|
|SUPER PLUS||cPanel, LiteSpeed, CloudLinux, Clientexec \ WHMCS||Unlimited||200 GB SSD||Unlimited||$45.99|
|EXTREME||cPanel, LiteSpeed, CloudLinux, Clientexec \ WHMCS||Unlimited||Unlimited SSD||Unlimited||$85.99|