Expert Bluehost Review
Jonathan Griffin. Hosting Expert & Editor @ The Webmaster:
“BlueHost offers a range of VPS hosting plans to suit most users’ needs, with the current limit of 4 CPU cores soon to be upgradable ad hoc.
Their VPS come with standard support, but we worry it slightly over-priced for those who can manage their own website, but not quite good enough for users who would really benefit from a Completely Managed solution. BlueHost seems to be targeting the middle ground, with a balance of pricing and support. “
- CentOS KVM VPS Server, with Root Access. Choice of 2 or 4 CPU Cores, and 4 - 16 GB RAM.
- Enhanced easy to use cPanel control panel, with MOJO one-click installer.
- SSD Storage for lower latency, and higher throughput.
- Instant Provisioning, with guaranteed scalable on-demand resources.
- Their specialist support team can be contacted via telephone for technical help.
- Includes enhanced WordPress features, including a custom dashboard, site staging, and more.
BlueHost offer Linux VPS, with a choice of three different plans. Also, if you run WordPress, you may want to consider the Optimized WordPress plans that provide an optimized version of the VPS server.
We take a look at some of the highlighted features:
#1. High-Performance Scalable Servers
OpenStack and KVM - BlueHost use the latest servers with state-of-the-art components, all housed in their own data center. Each server uses OpenStack and KVM for increased performance. KVM provides dedicated resources to each account which are not shared with other customers.
SSD Storage - Solid State Disk storage increases the performance of your website, but also decrease latency, I/O input, and throughput.
PHP 7 - PHP 7 is significantly faster than the previous version 5.6, with some benchmarks indicating it can handle nearly double the number of requests per second.
Instant Provisioning - Get you up and running with your new VPS server in seconds.
Dynamic Resources - While not yet implemented (as at October 2018), BlueHost will soon be launching the ability to add additional CPU and RAM on the fly.
BlueHost provides access to manage your server through their custom-built dashboard. You get access to custom tools, cPanel, or WHM as appropriate. Here are the highlights:
Custom VPS Management Tools - Use their custom tools to manage your VPS, including starting & stopping the server, putting the server in rescue or maintenance mode, setting up SSH for Root & other users, accessing the system console, managing IPs, disk management, and managing system updates.
Root Access - BlueHost offer full root access to your VPS so you can modify it to suit your needs, whether you want to tweak PHP settings, install NGINX, OpCache or anything else.
Enhanced cPanel & WHM - All VPS servers come with access to their custom dashboard, with enhanced cPanel. Easily access all the advanced WordPress features, including auto-updates, site staging and more. Their MOJO installer will allow you to install popular software such as Magento, Drupal, Joomla, and Weebly site builder among many others. You can use WHM to create cPanel accounts, manage cPanel plans, and all other aspects of your hosting.
#3. Support Included
BlueHost offer specialist teams that focus on VPS and Dedicated server support. Either select the appropriate category when requesting live chat help or use the designated telephone number for VPS customers.
It is unclear as to the exact level of support you would receive, and it would appear that the VPS servers are not proactively managed. This in itself is not an issue, as many hosts charge $50 or $75 per month for proactive management. The problem we see is that you have no option for this.
Conversely, they would not appeal to users who require a simple unmanaged server.
Lack of choice on the support options (or more particularly a fully managed option) is where we feel they are let down here.
#5. Other Features
Other features include free SSL, domain privacy, spam protection, SiteLock malware, and hacking protection. For backups, you can add CodeGuard, which is available for a small fee.
BlueHost VPS Review Final Thoughts
For VPS hosting, they have a really rock solid offering. SSDs, plus KVM and specialist support. The prices are reasonable for the level of support, but the renewal prices do seem a little high on the larger plans.
Small businesses or bloggers who don’t know anything about hosting would really benefit from a Full or Complete Management solution, rather than a support team that might walk them through how to do things. That would, though, come at a cost, so it is only natural there would be some trade-off.
BlueHost offerings are in that middle ground, and they appear to be doing it well. They do also offer Cloud Sites, which has scalable resources for a more hands-off solution.
Jonathan Griffin. Hosting Expert & Editor @ The Webmaster:
“Their Cloud Sites are one of our favorite BlueHost products. Their high spec NGINX configured servers come with data mirroring and automatic failover in the event of hardware failure.
Couple that with a highly tuned NGINX configuration and SSD storage and you have the making of a reliable high performance site. They mention also Varnish Caching, but as Varnish doesn’t work on HTTPS sites, we don’t know what use this will be in the modern web age. “
- Data Mirroring stores 3 copies of your site to ensure data protection.
- High performance NGINX server with Varnish Caching.
- Custom dashboard allows you to monitor your site”s performance, including traffic and load speed.
- Instant scaling of resources without the need to rebooting the server.
- Fully managed hosting. BlueHost take care of absolutely everything for you.
- SSD Storage for increase performance, and lower latency resulting in faster load times.
BlueHost offers three different plans, starting at $6.95 for one site, or $8.95 for unlimited sites (renewal prices are higher).
Websites hosted on the Cloud will be more reliable than a standard server. This is because BlueHost duplicates your site, and mirrors it to three other servers. If a hardware issue occurs, your site will automatically be redirected to one of the backup copies, while the other two copies work on rebuilding once the hardware issues are resolved.
This is not to say your website will be infallible, but it will get rid of one of the causes of the longest downtimes. A rebuild of a RAID disk can take many hours, if not several days. While a failure of this nature is rare, it can be disastrous when it happens. The Cloud Sites will avoid this.
According to statistics provided by BlueHost, their Cloud Sites are over twice as fast as their own shared hosting. Their Cloud includes low-density servers, varnish caching layer (this does not work with HTTPS), and global CDN to ensure the fastest load times.
With their integrated caching, dynamic requests are cached on the first page load. Any subsequent page requests are then served as a static page, without the need for any PHP processing or database queries.
Furthermore, BlueHost enables you to understand your site’s performance via their custom dashboard. See usage trends, page speed, uptime, and global reach at a glance. This will enable you to understand your resource usage, so if required, and at a touch of a button, you can scale up resources.
The Cloud Sites are fully managed. You will not get Root access or even a cPanel control panel for that matter. You will get a carefully designed custom control panel, designed to make your hosting as easy to manage as possible.
BlueHost will deal with all security patches, port access, and other issues automatically.
BlueHost Cloud Final Thoughts
We think their Cloud Hosting is great. With their low starting price, and upgradable resources you can buy the exact amount of resources you require, without having to upgrade to a plan that is too large.
The auto failover to duplicate copies of your site is excellent in the event of hardware failure. Restoring a server to RAID storage can take long time. It could be hours or even a couple of days if the absolute worst happens. We have personally been through it.
A NGINX configured server, when coupled with SSD storage, always makes a big improvement to website load times.
There are a couple of things we are not so keen on:
Lack of cPanel - They use their own custom control panel, which works just fine, though.
Varnish Cache - This was all the rage a few years ago when HTTPS and HTTP/2 were not so popular. Varnish does not work with HTTPS, and that is a big problem. With browsers now giving warnings to people who don’t use HTTPS, and Google giving a ranking boost to HTTPS sites, there really is no reason not to use it.
No Monthly payment option - For the cloud, they should be offering this with a monthly payment option. Presumably, when you upgrade resources, it will charge you for the remainder of the term. This could be costly if you signed up for three years at the outset to lock in the lower price. This is almost a deal breaker.
Jonathan Griffin. Hosting Expert & Editor @ The Webmaster:
“Despite providing some robust offerings with the Shared, WordPress, VPS and Cloud, their dedicated hosting looks a little dissapointing.
It is unclear whether you actually have your own server, and we suspect you may get dedicated resources on a server shared with multiple users, or even dedicated resources on their Cloud. Pricing is good, until you realize you have to sign up for 3 years to get that price. “
- Enhanced cPanel option, for ease of management.
- Modern hardware, with servers located in-house for ease of maintenance.
- Unmanaged. Users have full control of everything, from the OS to Apache \ NGINX.
- Dedicated specialists provide support to dedicated hosting customers.
- Private DNS, with 5 free Dedicated IP”s. IP Tables Firewall.
- Minimum of three dedicated IP addresses.
BlueHost offer three different dedicated servers. All are powered by open source technology, such as open stack, providing the ability to upgrade the performance of the servers over time.
The three servers all come with 4 CPU cores (8 Threads), but vary the CPU speed, which is 2.3 GHz, 2.5 GHz, and 3.3 GHz respectively. Storage is raid 1 (mirrored) configuration which helps prevent against data loss in the event of hard disk failure. This is pretty standard for dedicated hosting, but the lack of SSD options is not good. All plans come with plenty of bandwidth (5TB to 15TB) and between 4GB and 16 GB Ram.
All servers come with a 30-day moneyback guarantee, which is unusual for dedicated hosting and includes 24⁄7 support, up to 5 IP addresses, a free domain, and free SSL certificate as standard. You can install their enhanced cPanel control panel that has their custom user friendly WordPress dashboard (see our shared hosting opinion for more details on this).
BlueHost state that you can increase storage on the fly, without requiring admin intervention. This statement on their sales page has made it slightly confusing about what you are actually getting. They mention racking your server within 24 - 72 hours, yet they can increase storage instantly. We suspect they are not racking the servers, but instead providing you with dedicated resources from a larger server or cloud. Surely, though, a cloud would have better storage than Raid 1, so it may be the former scenario.
Provisioning time for their dedicated servers is in the region of 24 - 72 hours. They claim this is faster than their competition, but many now offer server provisioning within a few hours if no customization is required. In BlueHost’s case, no customizations are available when you sign up, which is not so good.
BlueHost Dedicated Review Final Thoughts
Despite being warm to some of their other products, their dedicated hosting seems lacking. There is no ability to customize the server configuration, with standard HDD storage being made standard.
The introductory pricing looks great until you realize that it is for the 3-yearly price. For example, if you want to pay monthly, then the cost is $149.99 per month. The monthly price when paying 3-yearly is just $79.99. That is a lot of outlay, and a lot of time to be tied to a dedicated server.
We have said it elsewhere (VPS review), but the lack of a fully managed solution might put some people off. Sure, there is a specialist technical team, but a fully managed solution is always going to be superior. A fully managed server will have a highly crafted server configuration with various performance optimizations that just works. A vanilla server with support might have an array of changes, that each successive support technician might tweak in their own way. Eventually, mistakes can creep in, and you have problems.
We much prefer clearer management plans or just a fully managed server option that makes it clear what you are getting. Whether that is unmanaged, partially managed, or completely managed, is up to you. BlueHost’s scope of support is unclear.
Jonathan Griffin. Hosting Expert & Editor @ The Webmaster:
“BlueHost offer Optimized Hosting for WordPress, hosting on their VPS servers. For more about the hosting service check out our VPS opinion. For more about the WordPress optimization features, check out our shared hosting opinion which looks in-depth at their WordPress customizations.
You may also want to check out the Cloud Sites, which come with account mirroring with hardware failover and Varnish Caching. “
- Endorsed by WordPress.org since 2005.
- Custom WordPress installation for easy set up.
- Powered by SSD VPS Hosting for faster performance.
- Automatic Updates, Site Staging, CDN, and integrated caching.
- Optimized WordPress plans based on their VPS Hosting. Root \ shell access.
- Special Woocommerce plans for E-Commerce websites based on their Shared Hosting.
While their Optimized WordPress Hosting utilizes their VPS server hosting, it is packaged and priced slightly differently.
Their prices are heavily discounted for the first billing term with our exclusive BlueHost coupons, so signing up for a longer period may be wise.
Optimized WordPress Hosting
With increasing resources for the more expensive plans, instead of advertising CPU Cores, they instead display the estimated visits per month that the server should handle. Their cheapest “WP Standard” plan should serve 100 million visits, which for most users, should be ample.
As all plans come with full SSD Storage, NGINX, a custom PHP-FPM configuration, and plenty of resources your website you can be sure of a fast, responsive website. There is no CPU throttling as resources are always guaranteed to be available.
With integrated Caching, Site Staging, free CDN, and MOJO Marketplace, you can easily improve performance, find plugins, scripts and more.
For more insights on the custom features BlueHost offer for WordPress users please see our Shared Hosting Opinion in which we walk you through in detail their custom dashboard and WordPress installation.
- Access control - Easily create permission-based accounts to let people access certain areas of your account.
- Root Access - You have full access to the CentOS operating system, giving you complete control over your server. Great for advanced users.
- cPanel - Use BlueHost’s enhanced user-friendly control panel to manage all aspects of your account, and utilize their custom-built WordPress management tools.
- WHM - Because it is based on their VPS servers, you get access to WHM enabling you to create and manage multiple cPanel accounts on the same account.
- SiteLock - With the SiteLock security features (optional add-on), you can defend your websites against malicious attacks and malware.
BlueHost WordPress Hosting Final Thoughts
All WordPress features are available on all Bluehost plans (some cheaper plans limit some features). Despite the Specialized WordPress Hosting being based on their VPS plans, it is missing a few features that we would like to see, such as OPCode caching and Memcached,
While their Cloud Sites offer Varnish, in the modern age this is useless as Varnish doesn’t support HTTPS (important for SEO). Using Cloud Sites for WordPress for Varnish is therefore not feasible.
Overall, though, and despite lacking a few performance features, you would be relatively happy with the performance their hosting offers.
NB. Many other reviews around the web have not been updated to indicate that ManageWP is no longer part of the BlueHost dashboard (It was removed at the end of 2016). You can add ManageWP manually though, should you wish.
Jonathan Griffin. Hosting Expert & Editor @ The Webmaster:
“BlueHost have partnered with Weebly to offer a free website builder to it’s line-up, although premium plans are available for more advanced features.
Weebly is one of the most popular website builders that offers clean modern responsive designs that can be built with absolutely no coding knowledge. You can launch a new website in a matter of minutes. “
- Weebly can be used with any of their hosting plans.
- Responsive Mobile Ready Themes that adapt seamlessly to any device.
- Powerful E-commerce Store features including cart, search, Shipping, Tax and inventory management.
- Create a blog including categories, sidebar customization, commenting, and SEO.
- Quickly add slideshows, galleries, fully customizable forms and more.
- Fully customize forms by dragging and dropping new fields, customize questions and response types.
Weebly can be installed in just a couple of clicks via MOJO, BlueHost’s one-click installer, which is available on any plan.
When you go to install, you will have the option to select three plans; Basic, Professsional, and Business. You can see a screenshot of the installation screen below:
You will then see a loading screen, which will automatically redirect you once the installation is complete. Weebly will then take you through all the configuration options for your new site.
For example, it will ask you if you wish to sell products, choose a theme, after which you can start to edit your new site.
Finally, once you have edited your site, click publish to go live.
Once you are happy with your website design, you may wish to uprade to a paid Weebly plan in order to remove the Branding in the footer of your website.
The user ratings to the right reflect the total rating score of all 1 Cloud Hosting Reviews left by our readers.
I have been with bluehost for about 3 years and truth be told never really been satisfied with there service, but foolishly continued to give them my money. Today, however was the last straw.
I had a website launch planned for midnight last night, and I noticed the site was going quite slowly. I went on Live Chat to talk about some options, including VPS and Cloud Performance Hosting. The salesperson (I believe named Daniel G), said that the performance on Cloud would be better, less managed for us, and that migration would take 1-2 hours. I confirmed with Daniel multiple times about it taking that time. I underlined and stressed that I had a launch at midnight and the site had to be usable by them. He said it would be certainly done in that time and, when it was done, I would just need to re-install my SSL on it.
So, I bought this service, and waited. I waited for 3 hours before going on Live Chat again, asking if the migration was done and if, perhaps, the email had simply not arrived. This customer service rep now said–“Sorry, it’s still under way, and will take 4-8 hours.” I began to get frustrated at this point, realizing that the first person had lied. I voiced these frustrations, and the rep simply kept saying, “There’s nothing we can do, you have to wait, it’ll be done within 4-8 hours for sure.”
I moved the launch to 8am the next morning, thinking this would give me plenty of time. I ended up going to bed at 1am (6 hours after the beginning of the migration) and it was not done. I set the alarm for 5am, thinking I would get up at that time and do the SSL. Still not done. Then, after a sleepless few hours, 7am. Still not done.
I have been on Live Chat since then, and have received appalling service again. The first person said, “Well sorry but migrations take 24-72 hours” and said there’s nothing I can do. I kept at it and she managed to give me a phone number for the migrations department. When I called, it said they’re closed until 9am MT (which would be 11am my time). When I asked, I was told there is no one on call.
I was offered nothing but a “sorry”. I asked to speak to another person. She then told me that migrations take 12-24 hours. And the kicker is–she claimed that she “consulted with the technical experts and they said it would be done within then.” Who did she call? The closed department?
Needless to say I will be cancelling my account with them ASAP. If you are thinking about using bluehosts services, consider yourself warned. I highly suggest you stay as far away from them as you possibly can.
- SSD storage as standard on all plans (not dedicated) for lower latency, and greater throughput.
- Fully optimized Cloud Sites available with NGINX and Varnish Caching for ultimate performance, and data mirroring for automated failover protection.
- Easy scaling across products, allows you to upgrade seamlessly to Cloud, VPS, and Dedicated.
Software & Ecommerce
- Customized cPanel interface allows easy management of domains, emails, files and more.
- BlueHost uses MOJO Marketplace to install software, themes, and plugins to all the popular software. This includes E-Commerce software such as Magento, PrestaShop and Opencart.
- WordPress comes with easy setup, custom plugins and configuration, Site Staging, WP CLI, and more. BlueHost have done a very good job with this.
Backups & Security
- BlueHost backup your entire account daily, weekly, monthly using their SiteBackup Service. You can restore files with a single click, and download databases to restore manually. For a small fee, you can restore individual files and databases with a few clicks. BlueHost support recommended to get CodeGuard, rather than go Pro. We concur.
- They offer CodeGuard Basic backups on some plans which offer further piece of mind by taking daily backups. It is also available as an addon for just $2.99 per month.
- The SiteLock addon helps defend your websites against malicious attacks and malware by fixing vulnerabilities as they occur. All Bluehost servers are PCI compliant for levels A and B.
Support & Reliability
- Support is available via phone, ticket (sales and billing only) or live chat. They have special teams for various tasks, such as Traffic Generation, Website speed and performance, security and general questions. They may try to upsell services, so be warned.
- If you are looking for extra reliability, their Cloud Sites automatically mirror your account to multiple servers. Should a hardware failure occur, your website will automatically switch to one of the backup locations.
- Knowledge base and basic howto videos are available to help with common tasks. The organization, and quality of these could use some improvement.
A data center near your users you can decrease server response times. Bluehost has data centers in the following locations:
- Provo - Utah, US
- Bangalore, IN
Historically, this is where BlueHost let themselves down. By getting rid of their ticket support for technical queries they avoid the long wait time for people to get issues resolved.
Our testing of their technical support appears to show significant improvement, at least for simple queries.
- Ticket support is available 24⁄7 for sales and billing questions only. Ticket support is NOT avilable for technical queries.
- Telephone support is available, divided into specialist teams that can help you with anything from general support, to marketing, performance optimizations and more. They may try to upsell services to assist, so be warned.
- Live chat support is available, with the support technician able to liase with more senior staff to resolve more complex issues while you wait.
- Everything about how they have setup their support screams that it should be great. Review feedback from users says otherwise. Our own testing in late 2018 shows major improvement, and we were happy with how our simple support requests were handled.
- The billing team seems to be one the of biggest areas of complaints. Lack of availability, and trouble cancelling accounts \ being rebilled after cancelling seems to be a frequent complaint. We tested this by refunding an account, and had no issues.
- We were able to talk to a support technician within seconds of opening a live chat request. Queries were dealt with in a friendly, and fast manor. It is difficult to know how they will deal with more complex problems.
Cutting Edge Technology
- NGINX — This is a high performance web server that can be placed in a reverse proxy to Apache, providing increased performance caching static. It is available on Cloud Sites and their Managed WordPress Hosting.
- SSD — Solid State Disk storage increases the performance of your website, but decreasing latency, I/O Input and Throughput, as well as increasing reliability.
- PHP 7 — The latest version of PHP is available for increased performance over that of earlier versions.
- Page Caching — Even on their basic WordPress sites they have integrated disk-based page caching, which combined with SSD storage will significantly speed up your website.
- Varnish — This is a web application accelerator that caches HTTP calls as a reverse proxy. This is available on Cloud Sites.
- CDN — With Jetpack, installed automatically on WordPresss websites, you get access to an unlimited Content Delivery Network called Photon.
Bluehost do not offer an uptime guarantee.
Although they do not promise a specific uptime, some of their products are specifically designed to improve it. Their Cloud Sites for example, are mirrored accross three different servers to protect against hardware failure.
Their servers also utilize 10 GB connections in their own data center, with UPS backup system. They utilize resource protection against rogue users, by automatically isolating problem accounts.
On paper they look pretty reliable. However, historically, there have been grumbles on review sites and forums, but we believe they have moved on from their troubled 2016 /2017 period.
Typical Bluehost Prices
|Hosting Type||Price Range|
|Shared Hosting||$3.95 - $5.95||3 plans|
|VPS Hosting||$19.99 - $59.99||3 plans|
|Cloud Hosting||$6.95 - $15.95||3 plans|
|Dedicated Hosting||$79.99 - $119.99||3 plans|
|Managed WordPress Hosting||$6.95 - $49.99||7 plans|
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or PayPal.
Bluehost Hosting Plans
Cloud Hosting Plans
|Starter ||100 GB||2 CPU Cores||2||Unlimited||$6.95||More Details|
|Performance ||unlimited GB||4 CPU Cores||4||Unlimited||$8.95||More Details|
|Business Pro ||unlimited GB||6 CPU Cores||6||Unlimited||$15.95||More Details|
-  Free SSL. 100 Email accounts. 500MB email storage.
-  Free SSL. Unlimited email accounts and storage. 1 Spam Experts.
-  Free SSL. Unlimited email accounts and storage. 2 Spam Experts. Includes CodeGuard Basic, Dedicated IP, SSL and domain privacy.
Dedicated Hosting Plans
|Standard ||500 GB||4 x 2.3 GHz||4||5 TB||$79.99||More Details|
|Enhanced ||1000 GB||4 x 2.5 GHz||8||10 TB||$99.99||More Details|
|Premium ||1000 GB||4 x 3.3 GHz||16||15 TB||$119.99||More Details|
-  Includes Raid 1 storage. Full access. Unmanaged. 3 IPs. Upgradable.
-  Includes Raid 1 storage. Full access. Unmanaged. 4 IPs. Upgradable.
-  Includes Raid 1 storage. Full access. Unmanaged. 5 IPs. Upgradable.
Managed WordPress Hosting Plans
|Plan Name||Space||Bandwidth||Panel||No. of Sites||Price|
|WP Standard ||30 GB||Unlimited||cPanel||Unlimited||$19.99||More Details|
|WP Enhanced ||60 GB||Unlimited||cPanel||Unlimited||$29.99||More Details|
|WP Premium ||120 GB||Unlimited||cPanel||Unlimited||$39.99||More Details|
|WP Ultimate ||240 GB||Unlimited||cPanel||Unlimited||$49.99||More Details|
|WooCommerce Starter ||100 GB||Unlimited||cPanel||Unlimited||$6.95||More Details|
|WooCommerce PLus ||unlimited GB||Unlimited||cPanel||Unlimited||$8.95||More Details|
|WooCommerce Pro ||unlimited GB||Unlimited||cPanel||Unlimited||$12.95||More Details|
-  On VPS servers. Dedicated backup storage. 2 GB Ram. Free SSL.
-  On VPS servers. Dedicated backup storage. 4 GB Ram. Free SSL.
-  On VPS servers. Dedicated backup storage. 6 GB Ram. Free SSL.
-  On VPS servers. Dedicated backup storage. 8 GB Ram. Free SSL.
-  WooCommerce Auto-Install, Dedicated IP, Free SSL. Instant WooCommerce Integration. Free WooCommerce Themes.
-  WooCommerce Auto-Install, Dedicated IP, Free SSL. Instant WooCommerce Integration. Free WooCommerce Themes. 1 Spam protection domains.
-  WooCommerce Auto-Install, Dedicated IP, Free SSL. Instant WooCommerce Integration. Free WooCommerce Themes. Also includes Daily Website Backups, and domain privacy. 2 Spam protection domains.
Frequently asked questions
What control panel does BlueHost use??
Does BlueHost offer a money back guarantee?
Does BlueHost offer backups?
A basic version of SiteBackup Pro is included with all plans, offering daily, weekly, and monthly backups.
If you wish for more granular control over your backups, SiteBackup Pro can be upgraded. This enables you to restore individual files or databases.
What payment methods can I use?
What support methods do they have?
Support is available 24⁄7. In 2016, due to a meltdown with their outsourced ticket support, BlueHost made support available by Phone and live-chat only. Since then, they have re-introduced ticket support.
They have specialist teams answering phone queries for:
- Wordpress Help
- VPS, Cloud and Dedicated servers
- General support
Does BlueHost offer Windows hosting?
Do they offer a free domain?
Do they offer an uptime guarantee?
Where are their servers located?
About the author
Jonathan Griffin. Editor at The Webmaster.
Jonathan Griffin has been the Lead writer at The Webmaster for the last 5 years. Having provided technical SEO, WordPresss development, and hosting services for clients, his passion remains to help small businesses and bloggers develop their online presence.
In his spare time, he loves to push his technical knowledge further, and regularly undertakes professional courses on subjects ranging from python development, digital marketing, and Google Analytics.