The cPanel Admin Area provides the ability to maintain all aspects of your web hosting account, including managing your domain, email, software, and more.
- Configure custom error pages, lookup a website's IP address, configure cron jobs, use the Terminal, and more.
- If your host has installed the premium WordPress Toolkit application, you will find it here.
- Create, manage and delete MySQL databases using the MySQL databases and phpMyAdmin tools, or through the Database wizard.
- Manage your domains, addon domains, subdomains, aliases, redirects, DNS zones, and more.
- Create and manage your email accounts, including configuring spam filters, SpamAssassin, autoresponders, email forwarding, and more.
- View and manage your your files and disk usage, including making and restoring backups. Create thumbnails for images on your server, password protect directories, and more.
- View metrics about your web hosting account, including visitors, errors, bandwidth, and more.
- Manage your cPanel account by updating passwords, changing the style or language, creating sub-accounts, and more.
- Configure SSL certificates, SSH Access, and hotlink protection.You can also block IP addresses, configure leech protection, and more.
- Configure your PHP version, install WordPress, configure file compression, install PHP Pear packages and Perl Modules, and more.