#1. A2 Hosting
Jonathan Griffin. Editor, Hosting Expert, SEO Developer, & SEO Consultant."A2's reseller hosting is one of the best around. Unlike many hosts who keep all the best technology to themselves, A2 Hosting allows you to offer all the good stuff to your users, including the Turbo Server option. All but the basic plan comes with free WHMCS or Blesta billing platform. You can also sell domains with a Free eNom Domain reseller account. "
The above ratings are calculated from 59 customers.
- FREE cPanel & WHM (Linux) or Plesk (Windows) Control Panel.
- Unlimited websites and free dedicated IP address (if requested).
- LiteSpeed Cache Plugins if Turbo option selected. Full SSD storage.
- White Label Option for non-branded cPanel & Private DNS.
- Free WHMCS and Free eNom Domain Reseller Account.
- High resource allocations with 2 CPU cores (shared) & 1GB RAM per user.
Jonathan Griffin Editor, SEO Consultant, & Developer.
Jonathan Griffin is The Webmaster's Editor & CEO, managing day-to-day editorial operations across all our publications. Jonathan writes about Development, Hosting, and SEO topics for The Webmaster and The Search Review with more than nine years of experience. Jonathan also manages his own SEO consultancy, offering SEO developer services. He is an expert on site-structure, strategy, Schema, AMP, and technical SEO. You can find Jonathan on Twitter as @thewebmastercom.